During your stay at Lou P’tit Poun, you can take advantage of the many 4-star services available to help you organize your camping vacation in the Landes.
Camping Lou P’tit Poun ** welcomes you by phone for any information request or reservation for a camping accommodation or a pitch .
As soon as you arrive on site, we’ll welcome you at reception, open from 9am to 12pm and from 3pm to 7pm in low season.
8am-12.30pm and 2.30pm-8pm (July and August)
Our trilingual team can also advise you on activities activities in and around Landes and the surrounding area .
The sanitary blocks
The campsite has sanitary blocks where you will find showers, toilets, washbasins, hair dryers, a nursery with a bathtub and washing-up facilities. Guests may also use the laundry and ironing facilities as needed.
- The campsite has a free wifi network available on a major part of the campsite
- Linen rentals are available at the campground (at an additional cost)
- Pets are accepted at the Lou P’tit Poun campsite (at an additional cost) only for stays on pitches
- Electric or gas barbecues are allowed. Charcoal barbecues are strictly forbidden.
Electric bike rental
New in 2022, we offer you the possibility to rent an electric bike from 14 years old to allow you to ride on the beautiful cycle tracks of the Landes and the Basque Coast.
Below is the rental price list including bike, lock, helmet and vest:
- 1/2 day (9am- 1pm or 2pm- 6pm) 15€.
- 8 hours (9am – 6pm) 30
- 24h : 36€
- 2 consecutive days: 70€.
- 3 consecutive days: 102€.
- 4 consecutive days: 130€.
- 5 consecutive days: 160€.
- 6 consecutive days: 180€.
- 7 consecutive days: 195€.
- from 8 consecutive days and + : 195€ + 25€ / additional days
Deposit by credit card or cash only: 300€.
Reservation required when making your reservation or by phone 05.59.56.55.79
Payment on reservation
During the summer season (July and August), you’ll find a snack bar and restaurant with an indoor dining area and access to a terrace overlooking the aquatic area . However, those who wish to do so will be able to order their meals to go.
To start the day in a good mood, breakfasts can be ordered on site as well as fresh bread.