In the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region, the Lou P’tit Poun campsite offers you an incomparable holiday destination thanks to its southern Landes location near Bayonne . With two regions to explore, you’ll have twice the choice of vacation activities. Between the Marais d’Orx nature reserve and the towns on the Landes coast (Labenne, Capbreton Hossegor, Seignosse), the legendary beaches of the Basque coast and the amusement parks, there’s no shortage of things to do during your stay!
On the one hand, holidaymakers can discover the Landes region, with the Atlantic Ocean and its long sandy beaches just a dozen kilometers away ( accessible by shuttle bus ), the forest with its pines and cork oaks, its lakes and peaceful streams.
On the other side, the Basque Country, with its typical towns and villages such as Bayonne or Biarritz . There are also beaches where you can enjoy the region’s must-do sport, surfing, as well as hiking trails through the mountains and, of course, Spain, around 40 km away.
Family activities around the campsite near Bayonne
Thanks to the many theme parks in the Landes and Basque regions, coming to the Sud Landes campsite near Bayonne is a destination for thrills and new adventures to share with family and friends. What’s more, holidaymakers staying at Lou P’tit Poun will be able to easily reach a multitude of places dedicated to leisure and easily find family activities around the campsite near Bayonne, including :
- Le Planète Parc in Tarnos (10 minutes away): This indoor leisure park provides access to various play areas suitable for all age groups (giant trampolines, mini-golf, acrobatic course, children’s games, etc.);
- L’ Aquatic Landes in Labenne (15 minutes away): Halfway between a water park and an amusement park, L’Aquatic offers giant slides, relaxation areas and more;
- The Labenne Zoo ;
- Izi Rider in Labenne: skateboard or electric scooter route through the Landes forest (from 6 years);
- Accrobranche in Anglet, in the Chiberta forest (20 minutes away);
- Base de pop in Guiche (30 minutes away): this thrill-seeking water park on the lake at Guiche offers a variety of water-based structures, including a zip line, water jumping, ventriglisse, etc. ;
- Atlantic Park in Seignosse (30 minutes away).