In Nouvelle-Aquitaine, the Lou P'tit Poun campsite is a unique place to stay thanks to its location in South Landes near Bayonne. With two regions to explore, you will have twice as much to choose from for holiday leisure activities. With the Marais d'Orx Nature Reserve, the towns along the Landes coast (Labenne, Capbreton, Hossegor, Seignosse), the legendary beaches on the Basque coast and the theme parks, there will be no shortage of ideas for a day out during your stay!
First of all, visitors can explore the Landes region on the Atlantic Ocean with its long, sandy beaches about ten kilometres away (access by shuttle service), the pine and cork oak forests, the lakes and peaceful rivers.
Then, the Basque Country with its typical towns and villages, including Bayonne and Biarritz. There are also beaches to enjoy the most popular sport in the region, surfing, as well as hiking trails through the mountains and, of course, Spain, just 40 km away.
Family activities near the campsite close to Bayonne
With all the many theme parks in the Landes region and the Basque Country, a stay at the South Landes campsite near Bayonne will provide plenty of thrills and new adventures to share with your family or friends. What's more, it is easy for holidaymakers staying at the Lou P’tit Poun to access a whole host of leisure sites and find family activities to enjoy near the campsite close to Bayonne, including:
- The Planète Parc in Tarnos (10 minutes away): this is an indoor leisure park featuring a series of games rooms adapted to all age ranges (giant trampolines, miniature golf, acrobatic course, games for children, etc.)
- The Aquatic Landes in Labenne (15 minutes away): halfway between a water park and a theme park, the Aquatic centre features giant slides, relaxation areas, etc.
- Labenne Zoo
- Izi Rider in Labenne: a course through the Landes forest on a skateboard or electric scooter (ages 6 and over)
- Treetop adventure course in Anglet in the Chiberta forest (20 minutes away)
- The Base de Pop in Guiche (30 minutes away): an action-packed water park on Guiche Lake, with a range of different structures on the water, including a zip-line, water jump, slip and slide, etc.
- Atlantic Park in Seignosse (30 minutes away).